Destiny's add campaign leaves a lot to be desired. *IMG* (Destiny)

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Friday, December 19, 2014, 07:45 (3415 days ago)

So, I don't have the new DLC yet.

(Actually, I have a code for it thanks to a lovely benefactor but I've not yet redeemed it- waiting for vacation)

Sony and Bungie have been all up in my mailbox letting me know every other day that there is new stuff in Destiny.

Got another one from Bungie last night, and I just could not get through it with a straight face. The advertisement they sent me needs a lot of work, in my opinion.

The very first thing they have to announce to me is new loot.

That is the subject. The high point.

Not the raid, but the loot.

:(

[image]

Essentially, they sent me a message about all the things I dislike about Destiny, to get me to buy it. I just....why? Aside from playing the raid with friends (which is fucking awesome, btw Bungie, moar plz) and the quests\strikes, this game is so hollow to play. PLAY, is more important that LOOKS. If it's not fun to PLAY, why bother?

IDK.

Maybe I'm just not getting it.
Maybe I'm not the target audience.
Maybe I'm jaded at this point.

I promise I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade who is enjoying the DLC -I'm not that guy- but I've watched my friends play through it (minus the raid) and guys, I'm just not impressed.

At this point, I understand the game Destiny is right now, and will likely be in the future. This DLC is not enough.

I sincerely have high hopes for the next game.

The raids an co-op in this game are something special. Need more of that.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread