Foolproof Crota Boss Guide (Spoilers) (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, December 19, 2014, 10:59 (3415 days ago) @ Speedracer513
edited by Cody Miller, Friday, December 19, 2014, 11:32

How come this doesn't work when you're in our group? ;-)

Because I had zero clears when I was with you guys, and didn't know what I was doing :-p

We've been doing almost everything you mention for over a week now. I joined some of the guys last night and we were't even coming close. I was getting really tired and wasn't having much fun so I bowed out and SpecOps and Cyber stepped in. Apparently they finally succeeded about an hour later, but I don't know if they did anything differently.

I linked a video of my first Crota kill. It did not go very smoothly compared to subsequent ones, but that's generally how to do it. We missed a few cycles, many cycles were only 2 hits, and there were few orbs generated so I don't even know if the sword carrier used a super at all.

It's one of those things that will just 'click', and then it'll seem much less daunting.

In any case, I'm getting quite sick of this fight and not having success. So if you are completely confident that we could take him out, I would love to go for it tonight. I still haven't done the raid at all this week (other than jumping in at Crota checkpoint a few times), so I would love to have a go from the beginning with our normal DBO crew.

Maybe monday before the reset? I have tons of real life stuff all tonight and weekend.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread