Love that The Shattered features so much in those (Destiny)

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Tuesday, December 23, 2014, 09:20 (3416 days ago) @ petetheduck

From the Crota's End Grimoire card:

"Toland tells us that Crota's presence in our world is a shadow. That its true power resides in a netherworld forged by his will. We must pass through a keyhole between realities, navigate the seething midnight of Crota's world-mind, and overthrow the ascendant champions that gather to his throne.

Toland speaks--he hardly seems mad, at times--of the terrible things that await us. A secret song he hungers to learn, and the issue of that song, an ashen burning star-husk that looms above, the utter antithesis of life. He talks of it with a curious ambition I do not want to understand."

I love that Toland got some play in these raid cards. The dialogue ones he features directly in have some great characterization. Makes me wish that the exotic bounties had NPC's like Toland that you had to meet with and interact with in order to receive the gun. Like after you met Toland and did some things for him, he'd give you Bad Juju as a reward; pr you'd meet Toland's ghost, follow instructions he left with his ghost, then at the end find the gun in his tomb.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread