Hi my name is Banana, and I'm a Destiny addict (Destiny)

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Sunday, December 28, 2014, 18:27 (3413 days ago) @ iconicbanana

It's been 5 days since I logged in. 5 days since I shot an alien in the face. I have the DT's something fierce.

I think I may have a problem. I don't recall ever needing to play a game this badly. On top of the fact that normally, Destiny puts a strain on my family and relations, the reality that I'm grinding my teeth at night because I can't melt people with fusion hoses is starting to wear on my sanity.

Also stop complaining about No Land Beyond. I WANT THAT GUN BECAUSE YOU ALL HAVE IT BUT I CAN'T GET IT BECAUSE OHIO.

I too haven't had much time for Destiny lately - and it really reminded me how much fun it is when I got back on yesterday.

Getting the beautiful Art of Destiny book for Christmas also helped remind me how beautiful the universe is (going to post a review of the book in the forum someday soon hopefully).

Not to mention a good friend getting a 360 copy - I mean if real life friends are playing this game, too... These last few months may have just been a prelude. :)

And No Land Beyond is awesome. Feels like a super auto rifle, and I don't know how often I'll use it, but it was totally worth the Strange Coins to be able to walk around the Tower with essentially a claymore on my back. That gun is long!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread