God, How Embarrassing. (Destiny)

by Mattchoo, Sunday, January 04, 2015, 21:03 (3406 days ago) @ Fuertisimo
edited by Mattchoo, Sunday, January 04, 2015, 21:14

Edit: reply meant for OP

Ugh! That stinks.

Let me see if I can top that...

My clan raids on Tuesday night and Saturday night. Last night's raid started at 11:15 pm central. By 12:30 we were still trying hard to kill Crota legit. We decide to take a ten min break. I decided to head to tower for heavy ammo packs and to do an "exchange" with Xur. See, I have been meaning to make a second hunter to level and lucky for me I have two Achlyophage Symbiotes. One is fully upgraded light level 36 and the other is fully upgraded light level 30.

Well this weekend Xur was selling an upgrade with 120 discipline bonus! I am like now is the time for me to upgrade my light level 30 version for my soon to be made second hunter. I process the upgrade all happy. Go to inventory and realize i never swapped my level 36 light out for level 30 light. So Xur replaced my fully leveled light 36 to an unleveled 36.

But it doesnt end here. See...... That light 36 helm was the only way I can make level 31. So i effectively de-leveled mid raid. AND my job is sniper duty on boomers. I went from two shotting knights to three shotting.

We didnt kill crota and althought other failures happened i blame my embarrasing mistake for making it harder

AND After raid night i didnt have enough time to raise enoug glimmer to go back and upgrade my level 30 helm before he left.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread