So I killed Croat again last night [cheese spoilers] (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, January 05, 2015, 15:53 (3405 days ago) @ Korny
edited by Cody Miller, Monday, January 05, 2015, 16:00

Not that I entirely support network manipulation, but I'm not going to whine about people breezing through something that we struggled with at first.

Well, of course not, and I'm not whining about what other people choose to do in their own fireteams. I find fighting him significantly more fun than using this manipulation. I'm fine with folks playing however they like outside the crucible, and so long as it's not a detriment to anyone else. If the group agrees on glitching the raid, then that's their choice. I really don't care if it means everybody will have great gear. So what? People like Datto who are appalled merely because the gear he acquired is less rare and available to more people by cheesing, are elitist, stupid, and insecure.

Sooner or later though, it will be fixed, and you will no longer be able to breeze through it. Better to practice it for real and be ready.

Alternatively, your comment about not everybody HAVING good weapons to do the raid is well taken, which is why I've suggested all along that Bungie should have raids start as low as level 20, and range to the level of hard mode now.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread