Flawless Raiders... Assemble! (Recruitment)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, January 08, 2015, 09:46 (3401 days ago) @ Korny

Um, I still need two more for my normal run at about the same time. Was hoping some of you super guardians would help out. I don't have a lot of time and right now, it may be me and three VoG virgins (not that there's anything wrong with that).

That would mean that half the group would be virgins. Not that there's anything wrong with that.... If the rest of the group is okay with taking five hours to watch half the team flounder helplessly...

I was talking to Guardian about how just a couple of people not knowing what's going on can turn a 30-minute Raid into three hours.
Of course, I have the patience to watch the disaster, but you can't just say "Oh, by the way, you two "super guardians" can carry us all, right? No sweat."

I'm not trying to be a jerk here. I did some digging and now see Ouranje is the only virgin. I had hoped this would be a fairly quick run, which is why I scheduled it on a weeknight, and I certainly hoped to get some experienced folks, but I welcome Ouranje! I'm not a great player, but I know the ropes well. So ... it's not exactly like I'm asking two people to carry us all, and I'm sorry it came across that way. Would love for you to join us, if you want.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread