At long freaking last, my thoughts (in far too many words) (Destiny)

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Friday, January 09, 2015, 07:20 (3400 days ago) @ Dagoonite

I chose the Titan class to start out with mostly for survivability, and its playstyle works well with me. I'm the cautious sort, who isn't good at landing grenades exactly where I want them. And yet, the Pulse and Lightning grenades still serve as a great way to make choke points even if they don't deal damage. The fact that grenades regenerate is a huge bonus -- I use them more now than I do in other games.

That's funny because I choose the Titan class because it most fits my playstyle. Which is to say not cautious at all. I'm using Fist of Havok to destroy large groups of enemies; shoulder-charge followed up by an additional melee to take out heavily shielded opponents in the Crucible; flash bang grenades to soften up opponents for my auto-rifle. Oh and Pocket Infinity for those times when I just want to run into the middle of a bunch of opponents and hose a few of them down.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread