I would play the HECK outa this... (Destiny)

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 20:16 (3400 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I also think this dovetails nicely with the discussion further down in the forum regarding encouraging people to play 3 different classes as opposed to optimizing on one with triplets.

If you're optimizing one class with triplets, you won't have the required full-set of "good stuff" to send your other two Guardians off on missions. However, if you're 3-classin' it, you're more likely to have two Guardians ready to roll.

I REALLY like the tradeoff you'll have to play when equipping the characters you send off; since you won't have those weapons available to you on the character you're playing hands-on.

I could actually see this working very easily in the current Destiny mobile app, since you can easily access all your characters and gear, except what you have in the Vault; so Bungie would have to allow us to shuffle gear around entirely from the App. Or maybe it could be a specific Mini-game feature; you equip your Fireteam with any weapons you have, regardless of where they reside, and it just "steals" it from wherever it is. Eh, probably needs some more thought on that one. :P

Overall though, I LOVE this idea. Would definitely add some more depth to how one plays Destiny; which I would certainly welcome. :D

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread