End Crota Harder [PS4] - Should we start earlier? (Recruitment)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, January 19, 2015, 14:34 (3386 days ago) @ Speedracer513

The FTB event is still listed at 11:30pm CST and only four of us are signed up. Korny has expressed that he would be interested in joining in (and not caring about cheesing the bridge section) if we start earlier and he would be another level 32. I'm pretty sure Sammy is level 32 as well. (For what it's worth, I think I'm with Korny in that I would prefer not to resort to any cheese, but if it is taking hours to get through a section - that we could get through a bit quicker if we take advantage of some in-game exploits, I am not opposed to a little bit of cheese after we have already put in some due diligence the 'harder' way, especially if we have some 31s in the group.)

Are the four of us that signed up interested in starting at about 9:30pm CST?

If so, Korny and Sammy are you interested in completing the group?

We'd love to. We'd be ready anytime after 7, cheese-free.

Well then, as much as I love playing with everyone that has expressed interest in being on the team, I really think we need to have as many 32s as possible since the raid starts at level 33.

How about we plan on starting no later than 10:30pm EST, but with the goal of starting earlier if possible. I could possibly be on as early as 9:45pm (EST). (Which, I assume means we'll have to count CruelLEGACEY out for this first run).

So, I propose it be CyberKN, Korny, Sammy and myself for sure, and then between Vortech, Slycrel, and ashes2ashes - if any of you can hit 32 in time, you're in for sure and otherwise maybe we'll just have to draw straws or see who joins first? I really really hate leaving anyone out, so what's the fairest way to fill those last two slots?

Otter is a 32 who knows his way around, too... Couldn't hurt inviting him into the crowded fray. Also, maybe if Cane hits 32 by Wedneday...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread