Frontpage (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, January 24, 2015, 23:51 (3382 days ago) @ Beorn

I know Levi is doing what he can, but right now it is just an extra click.

In the interest of efficiency.......

I think you guys know where I'm going with this.

The front (?back) page serves some nice purposes, so I don't see Claude 'euthanizing' it any time soon. It's a distilled list of the key moments in Destiny news. Also, when we post it gets announced on the Twitter feed, so that's a useful vector to the site for many folks.

That said, we do need to be better about posting news. I try to jump in when I can, but I often myself on accidental hiatus.

I notice large gaps of news here and on HBO, which is sad because stuff like this deserves to be posted, and other stuff, like this doesn't make it into the "Creations" section, if nowhere else, but some stuff is simply not communicated, so it gets missed. It's a bit worse on HBO (No update since a couple of posts on Thursday), but that might just be because we're more used to daily news there and some big stuff gets missed (especially with the Beta Update stuff). I feel like the non-forum elements should be a bit more relevant.

Heck, I could help out, if the situation gets desperate enough...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread