Nice! (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Sunday, January 25, 2015, 06:43 (3382 days ago) @ Claude Errera

MT! Nice!

I got my first peice of VOG gear last night from the normal VOG. and I have done VOG normal and HM around 8 times

BUT

I got my Bad juju today. Aesthetically its great. Love the look and glow. Until I unlock the main "Curse" perk I wont really have a good idea of how well it is going to work. Once the ammo never runs out it will definitely be a good gun for the abyss. no reloads.

It definitely runs out; you have to get a kill to keep it going. For mobs, it's awesome - takes out thrall like nobody's business. But against larger enemies, it can leave you in trouble. (At least, it can leave ME in trouble. :) )

Can't seem to find the clip, but Ottermack and I went into the Darkness run to grab the first chest earlier this week, and after eventually finding it on the third or fourth door, and watching him get mowed down by the Thrall, I thought it would be neat to see how far I could make it. Using Bad Juju alone, I was actually able to solo the entire run, and I don't think that I ever had to reload even once before I reached the big rock at the bridge...

Bad Juju? More like Bad Mutha...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread