Why can't this happen every Nightfall? :-p (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, January 28, 2015, 10:13 (3393 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I've received exactly one exotic from Nightfalls, and it was Gjallarhorn the week before TDB dropped. I'm not even mad!

I got my first and only Gjallarhorn on my first nightfall run back in the fall. Not mad either.

There are exotics, and then there are EXOTICS. Once you get a Gjallarhorn, nothing else seems to matter as much :)

I'd say Hawkmoon is more EXOTIC. Xur's never sold one! Gjallarhorn was sold ONCE!

I've got 50 strange coins set aside in my vault for the day Xur sells Gjallarhorn again (so I can buy 2 more).

I want a Hawkmoon as well, but I rarely use exotics in the primary slot, so I don't feel like I *need* it as badly. I'd eventually like to have Hawkmoon, Last Word, and Thorn split up across my 3 characters (right now I've got thorn and 2 last words). I want to do the same with the Auto Rifles: 1 character with Suros Regime, another with Hard Light, and the 3rd with Monte Carlo (right now I've got 1 suros and 2 hard lights).

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread