For The Experience...Please? (Recruitment)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, January 28, 2015, 20:32 (3347 days ago) @ Morpheus

I...I'm ready to start my last character, the Titan.

I was originally hoping to complete a character's entire story mode without dying once, but that was stupid. Now, my focus is getting through with this as quickly as possible.

I don't have the technology or the online latency for something like that, so what I'd like is for someone of a high/manageable level to accompany me on all story missions, 3+ levels higher than normal. No, it doesn't have to be the same person, and it DEFINITELY won't be all at once. I just wanna earn the most experience I can as quickly as I can so I can (probably) never touch this class again.

In return, my Warlock can help you in Dailys and Weeklys(unless it's Winter's Run. Screw that). I can also help with bounties of any kind, if you like. Exotics, too. Need that Void damage for Thorn? I have no problem with boosting you in Rumble. I have no ideas why people have such hang-ups. So yeah, if any of you guys want, I'd be happy to do that--a couple of story missions, then a Daily or Weekly, Bounties, etc. Send me a message!

If it's for X1 - Love to help if I can.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread