This is a F***ing joke (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, January 30, 2015, 10:46 (3372 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

It's a combination of the Weekly being DLC. So now I can't play with my friend on the END-GAME content either. All he can do is play VoG this week that is ANY bit challenging.

So he can solo VoG? Sounds like last night, some folks weren't finding it as easy as you make it seem...

But all of his stuff is DLC as well. That is the only thing Strange Coins are used for and Bungie is making it so non-DLC get shafted and in all reality have nothing to do.

Didn't realize that Bungie removed all non-DLC content from the game. If that's the case, then yeah, non-DLC folks really are getting shafted, as that's the only way your statement could be true.

Yes dramatic a bit, but that's because people pay good money, enjoy the game but can't do a damn thing some weeks!

What you're saying is that you want as much content as those paying for DLC, but without having to pay for DLC. Gotcha.
Hopefully the Comet pack coming out later this year will be full of a ton of free non-endgame stuff that Base game players can enjoy... In fact, I'm working on a little something right now to illustrate something they could do...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread