Named weapons

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 11:09 (4028 days ago) @ Chewbaccawakka

There of course would have to be safe guards to ensure people aren't losing favorite items willy-nilly. But I'm thinking something like whenever you go into matchmaking you can use a famous weapon, but by so doing you are intrinsically agreeing that if you lose, you might lose that weapon.

I was just thinking that after I posted. You can use your Sun of a Gun, but at the expense that it can be looted off of your dead body if another player defeats you. But I don't want to be scared to use my weapon in multiplayer that I worked so hard to attain. Maybe just avoid Multiplayer? But then it would feel like players were "hogging" the cool weapons to themselves. Maybe there is a sizable number of named weapons out there and Bungie will slowly let them loose in the game universe as the story progresses. My mind is racing all over the place with this right now.

Whatever the end result is I hope there's a rare weapon called "Vera".

There are just so many awesome opportunities for Firefly references in this game!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread