You sure? (Destiny)

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Friday, January 30, 2015, 13:37 (3373 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I was under the impression that Luke worked on both raids, but apparently he only worked on Vault of Glass. Just an interesting little tidbit. I don't know if this was commonly known information.

Either way, the raid team is the best thing to happen to Destiny.

Cody, you've gotta stop posting declarations as fact without sources. First rule of the Internet: just because someone declares a fact doesn't make it true.

Where did you see/hear that Luke wasn't involved with Crota's End? Do you have reputable sources? Did you dream it last night? Even if true, what value does the information have? What does it mean to you? "Here, I have this nebulous and weird thing to say, you guys deal with it" is not a particularly helpful or useful topic. The signal/noise ratio isn't helped by such posts.

Here's a source: I'm remembering the TTL Podcast, Episode 8 where DeeJ and Luke came on to talk about raids, both VoG and CE. I certainly got the impression that he was involved with Crota's End…

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread