Fire Team Reservation Etiquette - builder changes? (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, January 30, 2015, 15:02 (3373 days ago) @ Earendil

I like how it works now, and prefer not to think too much about it or define an etiquette explicitly,

Etiquette does not require that anything be made a rule or stated explicitly in order for it to be etiquette :)

etiquette [noun] - "the customary code of polite behavior in society or among members of a particular profession or group".

I'm only seeking to find out what the majority of this group is polite behavior so that:
A: I can follow it, and avoid being unintentionally rude or offended
B: Make informed suggested changes to the FTB, so as to avoid following my own personal desires that might actually be harmful to the community.

although I generally agree with the first come, first serve model. As is we get to see who expressed interest first [full stop].

So, you agree with first come first serve regardless of their commitment level?

Yes.

You would invite a tentative player to your party before you'd invite a committed player?

Yes. If they're on my friend's list and I don't see them on, I might not, but otherwise, why would I not?

I feel like we're taking a nice-to-have feature that was added by request and overthinking it.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread