Dat music... (Destiny)

by Dagoonite, Somewhere in Iowa, lost in a cornfield., Sunday, February 01, 2015, 06:26 (3375 days ago)

So I was running through the daily today when I noticed something. I mean, the penultimate battle of The Last Array isn't technically something major. Compared to fighting the same area when doing The Will of Crota, the battle isn't that intense. When you pump it up to level 30, you still don't have very many elites to deal with.

But that music. It makes my heart race, my hands get sweaty, and makes me just a smidge more aggressive. It completely juices me up, and I'm always just a little sad to beat the level, just because I'm loving it so much. I get the same reaction when doing Scourge of Winter, during the approach to the ship. (Pity the boss fight music doesn't affect me as strongly.)

I know there's one more instance where the battle music gives me a rush, but I can't remember where else at the moment.

Anybody else know of any levels where the music actively makes you feel like a boss just by existing?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread