Taking the plunge with Toland's Legacy (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, February 02, 2015, 11:52 (3373 days ago)

Many (many?) of you may recall (because I'm that important :P ) that I am currently absolutely positively not interested in Destiny multiplayer. Not even the foggiest of a care.

Last night after a quick play, I turned in my bounties. As you may have gathered, a exotic bounty popped up. I had a choice of A Voice in the Wilderness (Super Good Advice), Shattered Memory Fragment (Pocket Infinity), & Toland's Legacy (Bad JuJu).

As I have mentioned in the past (with some disappointment in this case since this was my first one), some of these bounties require one to play in the Crucible.

Yet. I Already have a Pocket Infinity, so I don't have to wait for rare fusion rifles again. Throw down a chunk of cash and all that to Xur and I'll be fine. I Just completed a new one for Super Good Advice. So...Bad JuJu. The Bounty requires one to Obtain 10,000 points in the Crucible.

*SIGH*

Can I complete it in Iron Banner? Can some super-pro-DBOrs help when the time comes?

Gosh darn it Bungie.

[image]

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread