There are measurable places for improvement in the raids. (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, February 04, 2015, 07:30 (3372 days ago) @ Speedracer513

This looks like a fun list of things to try. I've done many of these, but there are a few that I haven't done and some things that shoudl be on there that aren't.

I've never completed the jumping puzzle by actually using the disappearing platforms. The first time I passed it I was looking for a way to get "over there" (I didn't know it was where you even needed to go) without using the platforms. I think it would be much more difficult for me to do as a hunter (without blade dancing my way over).

No matter which class I'm using, I always just use the first three platforms to get to the ledge. I never have any trouble with it, and whenever I show it to someone they become amazed and say how much easier it is than the way they had been doing it.

I always jump down the lower platform on the right, and then take one jump all the way across. My warlock doesn't seem to enjoy the landing, but he lives, barely.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread