Babby's first VoG (360) (Destiny)

by Dagoonite, Somewhere in Iowa, lost in a cornfield., Wednesday, February 04, 2015, 19:29 (3377 days ago)

Are you a bad enough dude (or dudette) to guide this n00b through the Vault on the 360?

Now that I've popped 30 and have Super Good Advice, I've finally decided to take the plunge on this whole "raid" thing. I hear that the vault isn't actually made of glass, and I'm eager to experience it for myself. Folks who have played with me can attest to the fact that during actual gameplay I tend to be a quiet, focused player who doesn't mind if others chatter. I tend to give bare-bones commentary when the bullets are flying... and laugh insanely whenever I die. Between shooty bits, I'm willing to chat and have a good time in general. Warning: I might dance.

I'm usually pretty quick to try and get people back up when they're down, and am equally competent with both punchy Titans and bubble Titans. In other words, I like to be a team player and am willing to take one for the team when necessary.

I'd be more than willing to play with anyone on here, so feel free and join up. Just remember: The person with the funniest death may very well get a special prize!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread