You're a champ! (Destiny)

by Dagoonite, Somewhere in Iowa, lost in a cornfield., Sunday, February 08, 2015, 03:50 (3373 days ago) @ ckamp

I distinctly remember when the first platform appeared, I yelled out "Aw, crap! I jumping puzzle?!" But folks were already moving, so I just followed. The only reason why I didn't say anything until it was done was that the platform disappearing took me by surprise -- I went into "SHUT UP AND FOCUS ON WHAT YOU'RE DOING OH CRAP OH CRAP" mode. When I got lost and realized that I probably wasn't going to make it, Fist of Havoc once again proved to be my friend.

That gave you a scare? Ha! You should have seen it from my end. I heard someone go "Vagueness!" and saw his name falling... only to bounce. I had no idea what was happening, and was paranoid until he showed back up with us.

Awesome time, all around. Couldn't have done it without you all, including those who had to drop. It's a blast, and should you ever need anybody, feel free and gimmie a holler. If I have the time, I'm always willing.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread