Who got Mark of the Unbroken in IB last night? This guy! (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, February 20, 2015, 10:26 (3376 days ago) @ BeardFade

https://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/PGCR/1/4611686018436870082/2305843009237578243/1867914468

Congrats, man!
All of the MotU games seem to be based around 16 kills. I wonder why....

Almost all of my kills were from using Harm's Way. I had heavy from the first drop onwards. Managed to kill a few people with heavy on the first drop and was able to pick up their ammo when I ran out (a good strategy by the way, if you see purple on the ground, don't immediately grab it. Manage your ammo wisely).

Smart. Had a game last night where I killed three out of four enemies just as they picked up their Heavy, and I had a bunch of it available for the rest of the game, picking up another pack once I finished the one I was using...

As part of this, I out ran a guy who fusion rifle winged me twice, found cover, regen'ed health and then took him out. I also killed two blade dancers just as they were about to get me. A couple moments here and there and this would have been a very different game for me.

Gunning down Blade Dancers with HMGs is one of the purest experiences in Destiny. *tip o' the hat*

I never thought I'd get this in Crucible, let alone Iron Banner. Granted, perhaps being IB gave me some advantages I wouldn't have otherwise had.

Also gave your enemies advantages that they wouldn't have otherwise had, so marinate on that for a moment.

Thanks should be given to ckamp (Robot Chickens) for playing an excellent game as well. Probably aided to this quite a bit.

Cane better watch out, a new Humble Man is in town...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread