So for tonights 360 raid (Destiny)

by Up North 65 @, Friday, March 06, 2015, 17:58 (3345 days ago)

We need to dress accordingly. As Mower is the lead singer in Mower and The Bungie Killers (which is an alt punk rocabilly band) he needs to stand out. I was thinking all black, to go with a dark past and a brooding nature, from which the band gets it punk vibes. Beard is our drummer, and as such he needs to blend in to the background but have a silly hat (cape in destiny). So lets go with Chatterwite, maybe if you wear it RNGesus will shine upon you. Iconic is the lead guitar, shredding the oracles and praetorians with his smooth style and wicked riffs. So you should rock red, lots of red, and I'm digging the coyote cape. Relekh and Chickens are the groupies (can't be in the band if you didn't down the forces of darkness sorry) so happy colors and flashy accouterments are a necessity. Ill be in the back, bumping on the bass guitar, adding to the music but not stealing the spotlight. So camouflage it is, adding to the rocakbilly theme (wish i could get a pair of overalls and a trucker hat for my titan).

*Disclaimer* There will be no flash photography during the show as it distracts the performers. Also at the conclusion of the set an encore may happen depending on the nature of the crowd. Please don't rush the stage or one of the groupies will end you.

Really slow day at work. Like 2 planes since i started slow

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread