Destiny rewards and punishes. (Destiny)

by Warbow, Friday, March 13, 2015, 14:16 (3338 days ago)

The people I play with know that I carry a A1.F19X-RYL that only does 300 damage purely for the Firefly and Armor Piercing. It has served me very well but my old friend has been retired to the vault. It will never be sharded but it has been replaced. On Wednesday the Nightfall gave me a Badger CCL with Firefly, Armor Piercing and Who's Next. The stats are almost identical, which is great but with the 331 damage makes this my new best friend. I spent yesterday upgrading it, I've got it to 318 but don't have the energy to make the final kick to 331.

It's amazing how Destiny keeps you playing. I finished upgrading the Badger as far as I could, saw that I was one strike away from going up a Vanguard rank. Ok, one more strike and we will see what the postmaster has for me. Oh, legendary helmet engram, decodes to energy. Oh look, just two or three more blue engrams and I'll go up in Cryptarch rank. Ok, I'll play another strike. Well, that was disappointing. Well, I'm almost to max Vanguard marks for the week, might as well finish that off. Hi, Honey you're home early aren't you? No? Sorry, I must have lost track of time. Yeah, I know I told you I would do the dishes. I was letting the first batch dry and got side tracked. Xbox turn off. XBOX TURN OFF!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread