DestinyRaider.net VoG Maps Page now up! (Destiny)

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Monday, March 16, 2015, 14:55 (3351 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Pretty awesome as usual! I would say the weapon guide would be good as part of it, but also separate. Like state it's recommended to have these guns, and an explanation as to why, then give example uses, then show why in the guide.

There are some recommendations I do have though.
1) Waking ruins, there is another stair case on the left sync plate that is not represented. I find that important because it is a limiting factor for the person down below to see back up.
2) 3rd Conflux puts the middle guy in sight of the Templar (at least how I read it)
3) The Gorgon maze just seems odd to me, not doubting it's correct, but it doesn't feel like how I thought it was shaped. Maybe some height indicators (think height maps). You have that with the "climb point" but idk, just feels off. Maybe I will try to do it myself and show you what I mean.
4) You have the hard mode static symbols, but none placed.
5) I think you are trying to tell people to goto the left portal after the gate keeper first. But you should have a text explanation here. I agree with that method, but it's not clear WHY you are showing it in that order. Maybe do Gatekeeper- left rotation, left portal gatekeeper, gatekeeper-right rotation, right portal gatekeeper, middle conflux rotation for the order of the images?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread