Save the cool rare gear you find while leveling. (Destiny)

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Wednesday, March 25, 2015, 20:36 (3352 days ago) @ iconicbanana
edited by General Vagueness, Wednesday, March 25, 2015, 20:51

There are some awesome rare weapons and capes you should try to save while you're leveling up. It's all style points now anyway; dress every day like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes!

[image][image][image][image][image][image][image]

JK on the last one.

Huh, I've gotten a lot of cloaks and I'm pretty sure I've never seen any of these, I'll be on the lookout.
A lot of the glut in my vault and my characters' inventory is and has been rare-grade weapons that are too interesting to just get rid of, or that I thought might be good Crucible weapons but either turned out to be average or, more commonly, that I deleted before I unlocked the relevant upgrade(s). I don't have a reason to use it any more but I don't think I'll ever get rid of my NIFTY_BISCUIT. Side note, I like the descriptions and names that give insights into who made the weapons and armor and what their philosophy and thought process is, like with the NIFTY_BISCUIT-- the name and description just scream "sarcastic programmer" to me; An Insurmountable Skullfort is similar. There are patterns too, that fit or reinforce the class archetypes-- Warlocks always seem to use Roman numerals for numbering things, while Hunters never do, and Hunters seem to be the only ones that use decimals (like 2.1).

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread