The best part of the update. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, March 27, 2015, 00:42 (3290 days ago) @ dogcow

[image]

We may not be making you as rich as Charlemagne, but those of you who have Vaults that are bursting at the seams with sweet loot are in for some relief. Stand by, because Update 1.1.2 arrives in April. As for what the future holds for Vaults, only a time traveler would know for sure.

My subtlety senses are tingling.

(Also...that might have not been the picture from this weeks update, but seeing as I prefer to link these things from the archive that has yet to be updated, I had to improvise. I think I did well. Something something on the internet something.)

And that’s the end of our time together this week. Thanks for paying a visit to see what’s happening inside our heavily fortified compound. With news about Vault space out in the open, we’re wondering what we’ll talk about next. There is no doubt in our minds that you still have something on your mind, and we’re eager to hear about it on the #Feedback forum. So sound off!>

DeeJ, out.

That's two strikes. Lets make it three. If not that you could always present *THE MYSTERY PRIZE*. OOOOOooooOooOOOoo.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread