Why you keep weapons (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, March 27, 2015, 01:35 (3317 days ago) @ Kahzgul

A lot of people are saying things like "Why do you have so many guns? You don't use them all".

Let's look at Exotics.

1. They can increase in attack power across expansions to remain formidable. SO, you want to hang on to them.
2. Bungie continually changes their properties. Exotics that were junk initially are good now, and insane ones are crap now. So, it makes sense to hang on to them if they become good.

Now, there are more exotic weapons currently than can fit in the vault. That's a huge problem.

Lets look at Legendaries.

1. Many are still good despite being 300 attack. Fatebringer, Found Verdict, Corrective Measure, Abyss Defiant, etc.
2. Many of the raid weapons are still good in their respective raids (Oracle Disruptor).
3. Many are good in crucible.

Combine that with the Legendary guns you use, it's very easy to run out of space. I have a reason for keeping pretty much everything I have. It's not a case of hanging on to too much stuff. Most of the Vanguard and crucible weapons from the vendors originally I sharded long ago to make room.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread