The 2015 Bungie.org Beach Party: YOU'RE INVITED! (Off-Topic)

by Tex @, Friday, March 27, 2015, 15:16 (3317 days ago)
edited by Tex, Friday, March 27, 2015, 15:49

If you're reading this, it means you're familiar with some of the HBO/DBO getaways that Schooly D has hosted in the past. Today I stand here before you to tell you that this summer (after a lengthy hiatus) The Borg Beach Party will rise from the ashes and I want YOU to join us! Sun! Fun! Surf! Halo/Destiny?!

[image]

This year's BORG Beach Party will be taking place June 26-29th (Friday-Monday) in the cozy shores of Seaside, Oregon.

Check Out The House!

In the distant past, beach parties were held on the East Coast. Since we're starting anew, we're bringing the party out West. You'll be able to hang out with your fellow friends and community members while soaking in that PNW sun.

The house has already been booked and we're looking for six (6?!) souls to join us on a summer adventure. Max occupancy in the cabin/house/bungalow is 12, so as much as I'd like everyone to come (twss) we can only accommodate to capacity. Costs are shared among all attendees, despite the rumors I'm not made of ancient Persian gold.

If you're thinking "Hell yeah, Tex. I wanna come to your party!" send me an email to agirlnamedtex@gmail.com with some information:

1) Who you are (forum name, alias, etc.)
2) How/when would you be able to make it to Seaside (fly into Portland and from there get driven to beach house)
3) Why you want to attend

If we feel you're a good fit for the party, we'll let you know asap so you can make travel arrangements. Heads up: we're about 90-days out.

And yes, we'll have WiFi.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Hope to see you there!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread