Facepalm (Destiny)

by Kahzgul, Friday, March 27, 2015, 16:44 (3311 days ago) @ Earendil

I totally agree. Their "solution" is terrible and grossly "inside the box" instead of thinking more creatively. Why not move the vault, wholesale, to your spaceship? Then you access it from orbit,

Who says they aren't doing that? The proposed solution is far simpler and gets us through HoW okay. Deej heavily implied that this wasn't the final be-all-end-all solution for vault space. I would expect to see new vault management in time for Comet.

You and I are reading his words quite differently. I read "sometime in the future" to be "we have no actual plans to do that in the next 6 months" which - to me - means they aren't doing it, because I'm out after House of Wolves. The game would need dramatic and immediate changes to keep me interested in buying anything related to it that I didn't already foolishly preorder at this point.

Adding features in February that we asked for during beta is not something I consider good. It's too little, too late. It's not just that I feel burned out on Destiny. I feel like I've been burned by Bungie. If the pre-launch PR hadn't been so completely different from the actual game, I probably wouldn't feel this way now, but the hype was incredible and the game doesn't live up to half the things that were said which made me excited to play it.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread