Why should they? (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, March 27, 2015, 18:20 (3316 days ago) @ Cody Miller
edited by Ragashingo, Friday, March 27, 2015, 18:23

If I had made a large FPS with lots of different activities and great controls you can bet I'd take something like that out. In all your game theories when does standing in one spot and pulling a trigger with no challenge or strategy or story become something good or desirable?

Because let's be honest, doing that for 10 minutes to max out your glimmer is preferable to getting glimmer slowly any other way. It'd rather do that before Iron banner than play strikes and shit.

I wouldn't stand in one spot and pull the trigger even if you were actually paying me to do it. And no, to me it is in no way preferable to playing the actual game. Maybe to you it is... but as usual you don't represent everyone.

There really is no fun way to earn significant amounts of glimmer in Destiny. That is the biggest problem.

Strange, your statement doesn't fit with my maxed out glimmer account. Know how I got so much? I can't exactly tell you! I just played the game doing the things I wanted to at the time. None of which included standing in one spot pulling the trigger.

If you actually wanted to be honest you'd realize that not everybody puts earning glimmer (or any other currency) as their top priority. Some of us still play because we find the game fun.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread