So is Halo officially dead yet? (Off-Topic)

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Sunday, March 29, 2015, 20:46 (3287 days ago) @ Korny
edited by General Vagueness, Sunday, March 29, 2015, 20:52

also I forgot my hbo password :p

Probably for the best.
Enthusiasm for the Halo franchise is almost non-existent after the constant disasters that 343 defecates (the last of which is that "New Blood" story that butchers the greatest thing Halo had left: ODST).

I've been meaning to make a post on HBO regarding the potential of an isometric shooter set in the universe (like Spartan Assault), since I've been playing a lot of Helldivers, and it's the ODST game that Halo needs... But I feel that posting there is pretty pointless, since there's nothing but Tumblrina snowflakes frequenting that forum now...

Usually I would encourage anyone and everyone that's still a little bit interested to stay, or join up, but you seem to have an agenda. I don't know or care what exactly it is or if it's really an agenda. I just know whatever it is it's even more annoying than the little off-topic posts that about nothing that have shown up more and more, and much more annoying than the medium-sized off-topic posts about tolerance and equality that have shown up more-- often in response to something you said. On top of that, unlike some people, you really seem to have a sense of tact or politeness, and a fairly good one, and just... refuse to use it, whenever you deem a topic of discussion stupid. So I won't try to convince you to stay.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread