I have notes! (Don't I always?) (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, April 02, 2015, 01:32 (3331 days ago) @ Vortech

Suggestions are how I show I care.

I started getting distracted by the video copied as a background. If you think it works better than black slug then maybe a Gaussian blur over it with a white tint?

Right now there's a Gaussian blur with a dark tint... maybe it needs to be darker and blurrier?

Did you label all of the feeds at te beginning and I missed it? Might be interesting to know who's who as an introduction at the beginning.

My plan was to do that through the commentary. I decided not to label the small screens on the right because a) they constantly shuffle around, and b) in order for the text to be readable, it would need to be so big that it would cover a large portion of the tiny screens. In the end, I decided to keep as little text on the screen as possible. It's a bit of a sacrifice, but I think it works out best this way.

Much respect for compositing the names seperate from each clip. I know how much work that added to each "cut".

Thanks!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread