Are Fatebringer's days numbered? (Destiny)

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Thursday, April 02, 2015, 20:16 (3330 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY
edited by General Vagueness, Thursday, April 02, 2015, 20:38

I like the way they set up the weapons, overall. It means that in the Crucible (outside of Iron Banner), on patrols, in story missions (as long as you're not on the highest levels), and in lower-level strikes, you can pretty much use whatever you want, and there are rare, uncommon, and occasionally even common (white-grade) weapons that outperform legendary and exotic weapons in those cases. I have this white-grade sniper, Candace-B, that I picked up a while back with really high impact that's pretty nice in the Crucible-- or it would be if I was much of a sniper; I have a green-grade shotgun with the extended slide perk I've been playing around with; I have another green-grade shotgun with "Shot Package" (two now actually) that I'd still be using if I hadn't had the good fortune to get a rare one with the same perk; I have a bunch of blue-grade weapons that I still use... so yeah, good weapons should continue to be good weapons, just their range of usefulness will be a little smaller.
The new raid weapons will be better against high-level enemies of course. Your current weapons will seem like toys by comparison when you get a Hookmoon, The Sturgeon's Rifle, or Fate of All Flounders.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread