Prison of Elders (Destiny)

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Thursday, April 16, 2015, 19:49 (3316 days ago) @ General Vagueness

With Cayde-6's quip about the fallen having found the Prison of Elders, I was surprised to see Fallen Architecture. I assumed it was some kind of human prison for captured Fallen. The mixture of Hive barnacles in the image just gives me more questions. Are we going to the prison to stop the Hive? Are they working with the Fallen to release more of the Elders?

It might have been a pre-existing prison or other facility that the queen and her Awoken repurposed into a prison for rebellious or otherwise problematic Fallen, and maybe individuals from other species that caused trouble for the Reef.
It could also be something you encounter on the way to the Prison of Elders. People found a Fallen ship (and a ground facility?) hidden on the Moon some time ago that was supposedly tied to this DLC, that seems like a prime candidate.

There's a strike(?) set on the moon where you hunt down a fallen ketch; I think that's what those areas were for.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread