Interesing (Destiny)

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Friday, April 24, 2015, 17:26 (3312 days ago) @ Up North 65

I think the point being made was by leveling up factions you inadvertently level crucible. At least til wolves drops. In a streak of insanity or boredom or maybe insanity I'm currently working on getting each faction to lvl 3 on each character and within 50 pts of kicking over so when how does drop there is a chance of the new stuff dropping.

Maybe I'm still not understanding what you guys are saying, but it seems like you're misunderstanding how it works.

If you're wearing a non-faction class item, any vanguard or crucible bounties you turn in (and the in-game reputation you earn while doing those activities) will increase your vanguard or crucible reputation respectively.

If you're wearing a faction class item, any vanguard or crucible bounties and any in-game reputation ALL go toward's that faction's reputation level and NOT to your vanguard or crucible rep.

Once HoW drops and we cash in our commendations, I got the impression that those rep points will go towards your faction's rep if you're wearing that faction class item (and your vanguard/crucible rep if you're not).

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread