+1 (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, April 28, 2015, 17:55 (3295 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I suppose it's largely a taste thing, but I don't get the hype. They look like some of the rare-tier helmets with Iron Banner decals.

Aesthetically, I'm much more excited about the HoW vendor gear.

Heh - I don't really care what it looks like, I care that it's legendary and 36 light. ;) (The only other helmet in the game that fits that description is the Crota raid helmet - and that hasn't dropped for me, yet.)

I can only get to 32 by 1) acquiring a 36 light legendary helmet, or 2) forgoing my armamentarium... something I HATE doing. ;)

That's the big deal right there: it's not that the IB helmets look that special, it's that they're NOT Crota gear :)

I'll be grinding my Titan and Warlock up to buy them each a helmet this week. My Titan is my main IB character, so I want her to have the complete armor set, and I want my warlock to be able to hit 32 without depending on the Crota helm or an exotic.

Personally, it's the IB chest pieces that look really cool. Understated, but elegant.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread