Y'all make me sick (Destiny)

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Thursday, April 30, 2015, 15:08 (3276 days ago) @ CyberKN

Destiny also shouldn't have vehicles, or vehicle focused combat, because then it might as well be Halo.

You keep using this phrase as if it were a bad thing. It's not. And I don't really see how you could convince me otherwise.

I miss Halo.

I want to play Halo right now.

But I won't get the MCC on principal. It's a broken game that should not be, and that behavior should not be rewarded with my money.

But I don't want Destiny to be Halo. I want Destiny to be what it was advertised to be 4 years ago, with wide open worlds and much more to do. I also don't want Destiny's PvP to be Halo's PvP. It needs to be its own. As it is now, as a whole, it's not bad and it handles very well. It just lacks variety in the game mode department. If it had better objective, I'd play it. If it had a BTB slayer mode, I'd play it.

This 3v3 and 6v6 stuff is bullshit. Having Destiny on last gen consoles really holds back it's potential. I fully expect Destiny "2" to shine way better, but I still don't want it to be Halo.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread