Literally the worst concept that I have ever heard... (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, May 01, 2015, 10:30 (3275 days ago) @ Revenant1988

Ricochet: Ward of Dawn reflects damage back in a random direction.

It has two toggle-able upgrade nodes (so you can't use both at once)

Node 1: Return to sender : Any bullets bounce off the bubble in a somewhat random direction. Can damage the person that originally shot, but not others.

-or-

Node 2:I'm rubber, you're glue : Any opponent that activates a super against the ward of dawn has it reflected back. (Blade dancers can't run in, Striker Titan's bounce and fly off hilariously, Nova Bombs come back, etc)

TRADE OFF: Ward of dawn still takes damage like it normally would, so it doesn't last forever. So for example if a Warlock fires a nova bomb at the bubble, the bubble will reflect it back, but also collapse like it usually would. Hunter fires golden gun? The shots bounce off, but the bubble still falls on the last one (or less if it had already taken damage). Striker Titan and Blade dancer try to throw themselves at it, they fly backwards, bubble still breaks.

(I'm picturing a Striker titan going in for the kill, and getting launched a bajillion feet in the air the other direction at ludicrous speeds LOL )

:P

In any game. Ever.

Take the most broken aspect of the game, and break it even more! That'll go over well!

What's next, a chest that makes you invincible and triples the duration of the Blade Dance?

I hope Jackie's rats give you rabies.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread