Not unstoppable (Destiny)

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Friday, May 01, 2015, 10:46 (3280 days ago) @ Claude Errera

It is as stoppable as the current bubble. Except the occupants don't die as often.

But that gives the edge in what should be an even fight to the bubble-holder. And not an edge... a pretty massive advantage. (They live... their enemy, who just expended a super, dies.)

All the super did was knock the bubble down - no real damage - and the cost is your life, AND your super. That's ridiculous. (I mean, you can certainly die using your super poorly - but to die BY DESIGN is far worse.)

I should clarify that it has a *chance* to come back and hit the player that launched it, just like armor lock, it depends on the angle in which it was launched. So having a direct reflection would require you to hit the dome a a pretty specific angle, not to mention the variable of the player's position WHEN the used their super to where they are when it bounces back.

So, Armor lock, you shoot a rocket at someone who is locked and *usually* it flies off in a different direction somewhat harmlessly (sometimes hilariously not).

Lol, this stuff is fun to talk about and no, I don't actually think Bungie would re-tread an ability like this given how much people hated AL in Reach.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread