So, HotPF... Is amazing... (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, May 01, 2015, 12:18 (3275 days ago) @ Monochron

So far I have passed on this exotic but it appears that everyone else in the Destiny community disagrees with me. So this chest give you a better Radiance correct? You can throw grenades faster and use your melee ability faster? I wouldn't think that this was all that amazing considering that I don't spend much of my time playing in Radiance. Maybe if it made Radiance last longer, or made me tougher during it, or improved additional attributes I would want it.

So, why does everyone seem to say that this is one of the best (or THE best) Sunsinger exotic?

I made an in-depth analysis on the values and perks of HotPF, but basically, it enhances your cooldowns during radiance to a very significant degree, Allowing you to become a grenade-throwing monster. You really notice the difference when you don't have it...

That said, I used to wear it 24/7, but nowadays I only equip it once my Super is maxed, given my playstyle.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread