Literally the worst concept that I have ever heard... (Destiny)

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Friday, May 01, 2015, 13:32 (3254 days ago) @ Korny

In any game. Ever.

Take the most broken aspect of the game, and break it even more! That'll go over well!

What's next, a chest that makes you invincible and triples the duration of the Blade Dance?

Sure! Why not?

(Titan bubble is broken as it is now? I don't play enough pvp to know....)

45 seconds of nigh invincibility on a capture point, only counter-able by a couple of Supers? Pretty borked.

I must suck then. I have a few memories of plopping a bubble on a point, then getting swarmed by 3 people and getting killed. Granted, I could usually take one or two of them with me, but still.

I hope Jackie's rats give you rabies.

I don't know man, you're the one who JUST BOUGHT AN XBONE and MCC after ripping on everyone who already had one from your PS4 throne, so maybe you're the one with rabies, or some other brain infection.

I mocked the poor chumps that opted for an XBONE over the vastly superior PS4. That we exploited loopholes to get a stupidly cheap Xbone a year after release is a completely separate thing... Heck, if anything, I'd say it's a sign of brainwave...

OH ho ho NO you don't get to rationalize it like that after being the mega-doucher you've been to those poor folks.

It doesn't matter that you got it for "stupidly cheap" you STILL spent money on it, you didn't get it for free [insert homer simpson logic "I'd be stupid NOT to buy it" here]. The point is you were a dick to a lot of people about it and now that you have one (regardless of reason) you should eat some humble pie.

I mean, I want one and I want Halo but I also know it still doesn't work as advertised so I'm not going to give them my money for a broken product, even if it was 1/2 of the original asking price. That would be going half343!

The difference is you made fun of other people for buying one instead of a PS4 and yet you guys bought one too ; but I (and others) didn't make fun of anyone for their choice though we wanted both, even though the PS4 is still clearly the better console at time of writing this.

I'll admit it, that it bothers me just a tiny bit that you are mostly going to slide under the radar with this when what you really deserve is to have a bunch of people give you a hard time about it.

[image]

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread