The Perfect Drop. (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, May 01, 2015, 14:31 (3276 days ago)
edited by Ragashingo, Friday, May 01, 2015, 14:39

Two days ago, I decided to go all in on a fast, stealthy Hunter Assassin. It was a lot of fun backstabbing and hip firing people to death with The Last Word... but something was missing. I really felt that shotgunning people to death would work even better but with expanded raids on Crota's moon and Guardians hoarding Special ammo in anticipation of possible fighting out on The Reef, running a shotgun, even Invective, full time seemed unfeasible.

Then, yesterday, the Crucible rewarded me with a brand new Universal Remote.

Now, I am the terror that flaps in the night. I am the batteries that are not included. I am the wrong number that wakes you at 3am. I am the fingernail that scrapes the blackboard of your soul. I am a special news bulletin that interrupts your favorite show. I am the termite that devours your floorboards. I am the surprise in your cereal box. I am the headache in the criminal mind. I am the raspberry seed you can't floss out. I am the onion that stings in your eye. I am the scourge that pecks at your nightmares. I am the hairball that clogs your drains. I am the low ratings that cancel your program. I am the auditor that wants to look at your books. I am the slug that slimes your begonias. I am the bubble gum that sticks in your hair. I am the itch you cannot reach. I am the smoke that smokes smoked oysters. I am the jailer who throws away thekey. I am the ten dollar service charge on all returned checks. I am vengeance, I am the night, I am Darkwing Duck Batman...

Well, really, I'm just awesome. Thank you, RNG, for the perfect drop. :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread