The Perfect Drop. (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, May 01, 2015, 15:11 (3276 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Now, I am the terror that flaps in the night. I am the batteries that are not included. I am the wrong number that wakes you at 3am. I am the fingernail that scrapes the blackboard of your soul. I am a special news bulletin that interrupts your favorite show. I am the termite that devours your floorboards. I am the surprise in your cereal box. I am the headache in the criminal mind. I am the raspberry seed you can't floss out. I am the onion that stings in your eye. I am the scourge that pecks at your nightmares. I am the hairball that clogs your drains. I am the low ratings that cancel your program. I am the auditor that wants to look at your books. I am the slug that slimes your begonias. I am the bubble gum that sticks in your hair. I am the itch you cannot reach. I am the smoke that smokes smoked oysters. I am the jailer who throws away thekey. I am the ten dollar service charge on all returned checks. I am vengeance, I am the night, I am Darkwing Duck Batman...

LOL

You win the internet today :D

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread