What I want to know most about House of Wolves is... (Destiny)

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Friday, May 08, 2015, 20:45 (3284 days ago) @ Mariachi

...will Dinklebot talk to us again?

I actually liked his voice acting, and I was sad that he didn't have any presence in the Dark Below missions. It was a bit of a disconnect for me to hear someone talking.

And for that matter, how are they speaking to us, lore-wise? Is there some kind of long distance communication device in our helmets? The other times the tower personalities speak to us while we are "in the field" make sense to me to a degree. The Patrol bounties are pre-recorded and stored on the bounty beacons scattered around the different location. The speeches before the missions are pre-recorded mission briefings or they might be communicating through our ships. But Eris talking thoughout the Dark Below missions seems out of place to me. How is she speaking to us, much less see what we are seeing, and her speech seems to indicate she can see what we see.

Magic Space Radio.

And I wouldn't be surprised if we never heard any new Dinklage dialogue, given how poor the reception to his acting was.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread