one thing no one has mentioned (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, May 09, 2015, 14:01 (3282 days ago) @ Raflection

What's the story with new sparrows???

Also, like TDB release, will players who bought expansion pass early get any kind of nice reward from bungie?

I'd love to see some new sparrows introduced. Others have already mentioned the potential problems with raising the max speed of a sparrow beyond what we already have, but there are still plenty of things that can be done to add some variety:

* New models: The community has created some fantastic photoshop proposals for fun new sparrow models... I'd love to see something along those lines added to the game.

* New contrail colors: Yes, we can create legendary sparrows with different color contrails already, but it is a stupidly expensive process. How about giving us a few we can earn as drops?

* Different contrail effects: how about a sparrow that leaves a smokey, flaming contrail behind it instead of the usual effect?

* New behaviors: What about a sparrow with a single boost that matches the top speed of Timebreaker's double boost, while the other trigger can be used for tumbler-like rolls and flips?

Just a few ideas off the top of my head.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread