Forgot to mention about item transfers (Destiny)

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Thursday, May 14, 2015, 20:17 (3291 days ago) @ JDQuackers

They removed a step in this process by providing the option to transfer, equip or view the item when you first tap on it (instead of forcing you to view the item and then pull up the menu for the latter two options).

Excellent. Right when app transfers were first put in, I assumed they'd eventually do it this way. I'm sure the first step was just that - a first step, to at least make it possible for players while they implemented a better workflow.

Of course apps like Tower Ghost are still superior, but this is definitely a step in the right direction!

I dunno. Tower Ghost definitely has a lot of functionality, but I've found it somewhat unintuitive, and I think it needs to make better use of screen space. I find myself scrolling around the pop-out menu way too much.

Speaking of the pop-out menu, that probably just shouldn't be a thing anymore. Swipe in from left for menu, like everything else on Android. The current UI feels like it was intended for iOS.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread