So how about those Peregrine Greaves (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, May 21, 2015, 14:19 (3271 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Increased damage when using Shoulder Charge in midair. Pretty useless, huh? Well, yes and no.

Turns out it's 3x damage. In the Crucible that means you can shoulder charge an Overshield Warlock, a Bladedancer (risky!), a Fist of Havoc-ing Titan or Nova Bombing Warlock and kill them still. Even better, a Ward of Dawn with Blessing of light (and possibly armour - need to test) - no problem!

Not so good for PvE though, with one exception - this week's Nightfall. 3x Arc multiplier + 3x Peregrine multiplier + ?x Brawler multiplier = 32,000 damage, according to Reddit!

Another thing is you just have to tap the jump button then charge. So you only really have to be airborne for like, .0001 seconds for it to work. As long as you get the knee smash.

I've gotten into the habbit of doing that every single time I shoulder charge, because you hit the ground running if you miss. Doing a shoulder charge on the ground brings you to a halt, whether you hit your target or not. If I do miss with shoulder charge, I'd rather maintain my forward movement to escape as quickly as possible.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread